- Light marking heads, weight from approx. 2.5 kg
- Cost-effective solution for marking a wide variety of components
- Lowest recoil during marking, low deformation of hollow parts
- Large marking ranges from 40 x 95 mm up to 300 x 300 mm
- Small design dimensions (H x W x D) 178.5 x 155 x 107 mm plus handle (238.5 mm)
- Sturdy support frame for flat and round workpieces
- Marking depth up to 0.4 mm in cold steel with a tensile strength of 520 N/mm².
- Marking speed up to 10 characters/second in 3 mm font height
- Cable length 5 meters
- Cable lengths 5, 10, 15, 20 m (others on request)
- Mounting frame with electromagnets
- Facet plate cover
Robust mechanics, great handling with regard to the handles, electromagnet for tightening and fixing to the component (steel), ring head screw for fixing to a slewing crane with balancer, deep marking up to 0.5 mm at 520 N/mm² in steel, e.g. suitable for marking railway wheels, rolled rings and steel beams as well as flat steel.